Bruce Marvin has over 30 years of experience in the technology field.
His background includes:
· Involved in the development of high resolution document imaging and duplication (late 1970's)
· Involved in the development of portable commercial Satellite Communications Systems (mid 1980's)
· Involved in the development of Video Teleconferencing (mid 1980's)
· Authored and implemented a manufacturing firm's Good Manufacturing Practices systems, GMP, manual with complete procedures and recordkeeping
· Created several products for banking industry
o Advertisement Compliance Checking tool, fully automated with reporting
o Compliance Monitoring Checklist - fully automated with reporting
o Website Development
· Electronics Engineer, graduated from University of Akron
· Worked in industrial automation, designing hardware and software
Lora Marvin has over 25 years of experience developing products for the regulatory based industries. Started in regulatory compliance in the banking industry. Next came editing and technical writing for compliance materials and training content. She developed her skills by working with clients to create products based on the client's needs and preferences. To date she has created over 50 products.
Her background includes a BA in Communications from Kent State University. She has over 25 years of experience reading and translating requirements of federal compliance regulations - into usable policies and procedures for employees. She also has 30 years of experience working with clients.
Together, Bruce Marvin and Lora Marvin are well-versed in taking client needs and creating an application, that will make the client's life simpler. Their skills allow them to create solutions for clients that take the chaos out of everyday work. Examples of their work include
· Document management such as forms, policies, and procedures
· Training (e-learning) - Example Demo
· Electronic books
· Help Systems
· Print Documentation